WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
Meet Senior Decision Makers From Insurance Carriers In The US & Canada Across:
- Private & Commercial Auto Insurance
- Home & Property Insurance
- Life & Health Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
With Job Titles Including:
Managing Directors, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, SVPs, AVPs, VPs, Chief Knowledge Officer, Directors, Heads of, Chiefs, Analysts, Leads of...
- Data Science
- Data Strategy
- Predictive Analytics
- Advanced Analytics
- Actionable Analytics
- Risk Insights
- Data Integration
- Governance & Stewardship
- Human Resources
- P&C Business Intelligence
- Fraud Management
- Customer Engagement, Experience & Retention
- Social Media
Plus Key Suppliers Including:
- Insurance Data Management And Analytics Firms
- Full Cycle Data Management Companies
- Predictive Analytics Development Platforms, For Use In Underwriting, Reserving, Marketing, Pricing, and Claims
- Predictive Analytics Technologies
- Data Governance Tool Providers Including, Data Stewardship Platforms & Data Quality Platform
- Data Platforms Including Hadoop Platforms & SQL Analytics Platforms
- Data Visualization Platforms &Software
- Data Integration Services Including, Data Warehousing & Cloud Analytics
- 3rd Party Data Aggregators
- Fraud Analytics Platforms &Tools
- Workforce Management Solutions
- Business Intelligence Firms
- Internet of Things (IoT) For The Insurance Industry
Access to and use of this site (www.profitable-data-analytics-insurance-north-america.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Solutions At A Quick Glance: Helping You Apply Your Analytics Program And Prioritize Resources
- Attract New & More Profitable Customers
- Improve Customer Relationships Through More Sophisticated Segmentation
- Retain Existing Customers For Longer And Cross Sell Additional Products
- Increase Profitability, Improve Process Efficiency And Reduce Administration Costs
- Create New Revenue Streams And Increase Sales
- Optimize Pricing & Risk Selection In Underwriting And Fight Fraud
Strategic Level Learning Solutions Include:
- Execution : Structure Your Data Analytics Program To Maximize Commercial Value And ROI Across All Lines
- Leadership : Learn Best Practices For Recruiting And Retaining Human Capital And Build A Competitive Workforce And Save Money On Re-Hiring
- Data Governance & Stewardship : Understand The Different Routes For Data Governance Program: Where Do You Start And How Do You Succeed?
Benchmark Against The Latest Innovative Approaches & New Ideas
- Create New Revenue Streams : Learn What Needs Done By Insurers Across All Lines To Encourage Data Sharing From New Sources